As the Australian Open reaches its climax this weekend, major sponsor APT has launched five cruise deals in line with its Grand Sale available until 29 February, all inclusive of free return flights from Australia.
- Travellers keen to explore the Douro River on the Iberian Peninsula between May and September can enjoy free flights including taxes with bookings of APT’s 14-day ‘Douro Delights’ river cruise itinerary. The holiday includes three-night stays in both Madrid and Lisbon at either end of the cruise along with a seven-night voyage on the Douro onboard MS AmaVida. Category D and E cabins are priced from $8,995 per person twin share.
- The highlights of India can be experienced on the 15-day ‘Spirit of India’ itinerary with free return flights included. Priced from $13,695 per person twin share, the holiday incorporates a seven-night river cruise on the RV Ganges Voyager, three nights in Delhi, one night in Agra and three nights in Jaipur.
- Sail Alaska on the 18-day ‘Majestic Rockies and Alaska Cruise’ combined itinerary which takes guests on a 10-day land journey through the picturesque Rocky Mountains including an overnight journey on Canada’s VIA Rail. Guests then embark in Vancouver on a seven-day Holland America Line voyage into Alaska to Juneau, Sitka and Ketchikan. The Canadian journey is priced from $10,395 per person twin share including free flights.
- The signature APT river cruise itinerary, the 15-day ‘Magnificent Europe’ is also on sale with free return flights. Guests travel through five countries between Amsterdam and Budapest on one of APT’s river cruise vessels, experiencing highlights including a journey on the APT-owned Majestic Imperator train in Austria, a visit to Namedy Castle and more. Fares are priced from $7,795 per person twin share.
- APT’s 13-day ‘Vietnam and Cambodia Highlights’ begins with a two-night stay at the Sheraton Saigon Hotel and Towers in Ho Chi Minh. A seven-night river cruise on the Mekong then follows, onboard the newly refurbished AmaLotus where guests can enjoy a Signature Welcome Dinner designed by APT Ambassador and celebrity chef Luke Nguyen. A three night stay in Siem Reap ends the trip, priced from $5,345 per person twin share.
These deals are on sale until 29 February 2016. Contact your travel agent for more details.