Soon-to-launch premium Asian brand Dream Cruises has rolled out a number of onboard perks available to travellers booking a voyage on the new line as part of National Plan A Cruise Month, which runs until the end of October.
Fresh from formally taking delivery of its first new ship Genting Dream, the line is offering guests a host of incentives to splurge a little more and upgrade to a higher cabin category. For example:
Upgrade to a Balcony Stateroom and receive:
- 50% off any beverage package.
- Complimentary bottle of wine on arrival.
- Welcome gift for kids.
- Ferragamo bathroom amenities.
However, upgrade all the way to a Dream Suite (which actually sits inside the Dream Palace – an exclusive part of the ship only available to guests booking these suites) and you’ll get:
- 24-hour personal butler service.
- Complimentary beverage package.
- One hour free wi-fi internet access per day.
- One dinner in a specialty restaurant each night (your butler can make reservations).
Genting Dream will begin sailing from next month. To enquire or make a booking, contact your nearest CLIA Accredited travel agent – CLICK HERE to find your nearest agent.