From relatively humble beginnings as a small tour operator on Australia’s Great Ocean Road in 1986 – then known as Scenic Tours – luxury touring brand Scenic is now 30 years of age and celebrating by passing on amazing deals to help mark the milestone.
The birthday sale is running for nine weeks and features prices on itineraries which the company says are “never to be repeated”.
For example, by booking a Balcony Suite on the 15-day ‘Jewels of Europe’ river cruise between Amsterdam and Budapest, travellers can choose from four bonuses.
- Fly return Economy class airfares to Europe for free.
- Fly in Business class for $2,995 per person – a huge saving on what you’d normally pay.
- Half price city extension if you’d like to stay on at either end of the cruise.
- A free hotel night, free Singapore stopover and suite upgrade on your river cruise.
If cruising in South-East Asia is more your thing, Scenic has recently launched two brand new river vessels – Scenic Aura on the Mekong in Vietnam, and Scenic Spirit on the Irrawaddy rivers in Myanmar. Birthday deals for these cruises can save up to $4,000 per couple.
For example, book the 13-day ‘Treasures of the Mekong’ itinerary from Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap from $7,135 per person twin share, however this price also includes:
- Free return airfares from Australia to and from the cities you’ll be cruising.
- The opportunity to upgrade your suite during your cruise for a 30% discount.
- A free two-night stopover in Singapore.
For more information or to book, see your travel agent or click ‘Go To Deal’ above.