Fresh from an extensive three-week dry dock refurbishment, Norwegian Cruise Line is now back in service at its regular year-round base in Hawaii and is welcoming guests back onboard Pride of America to enjoy all the new features the refurb has delivered.
On sale for only a few days more, the line is offering a stack of free incentives to encourage travellers to head to Hawaii for one of the ship’s weekly seven-night circumnavigations around the Islands of Aloha. This particular deal is valid for all cruises departing before the end of December 2017 if booked by 22 May 2016.
If you book an Interior stateroom, you will receive:
- One complimentary photo package (50 photos) taken throughout your cruise.
- One US$100 credit to play with in the onboard games arcade.
If you book an Ocean View or Balcony stateroom, you will receive both of the above perks as well as your choice of:
- One night accommodation prior to the cruise.
- Pre-paid service charges onboard the ship.
- A specialty dining package, allowing guests to enjoy dining outlets including La Cucina, East Meets West, Cagney’s Steakhouse and Jefferson’s Bistro.
Over the seven-night cruise, you’ll have 89 different shore excursions from which to select including adventure activities such as snorkelling, hiking, parasailing and zip-lining through to the more serene endeavours such as cultural Hawaiian and culinary experiences.
Visit your local travel agent for more information or to make a booking before 22 May.