Fresh from expanding its fleet from three ships to five, P&O Cruises has relaunched its ‘Biggest Ever Offer’ promotion, with up to five bonus inclusions coming with new bookings on more than 625 itineraries from eight different home ports around Australia.
The promotion is available for bookings made by 25 February 2016. Bonuses include:
- Free soft drink package for guests in the stateroom.
- Free upgrade from an interior stateroom to an ocean view.
- Half-price deposits on cruise bookings.
- Bonus mystery shore excursion on itineraries of seven nights or longer.
- Up to AUD$300 in onboard credit per stateroom, depending on the category purchased.
In addition, guests embarking on a cruise from Singapore or Cairns will receive up to $800 in credit to put towards an airfare from their home airport to the point of embarkation.
Among the itineraries eligible for passengers to receive the bonus inclusions are:
- Three-night P&O Margaret River Sea Break from Fremantle on Pacific Eden, priced from $299 per person quad share for departure on 01 June 2016.
- Three-night P&O Moreton Island Sea Break from Sydney on Pacific Jewel, priced from $349 per person quad share for departure on 29 February 2016.
- Seven-night South Pacific cruise from Brisbane on Pacific Dawn, priced from $599 per person quad share for departure on 09 July 2016.
- Ten-night Papua New Guinea cruise from Brisbane on Pacific Aria, priced from $899 per person quad share for departure on 31 October 2016.